WEBINAR: Savings, Investments and Zakat – Let’s help you break it down
Do you have stocks and investments? Learn how to calculate Zakat on your savings and investments. We’ll break it down step by step for you.
• Sh. Aarij Anwar, Imam and Islamic Scholar
• Sh. Umer Khan, Sharia Advisor, ShariaPortfolio
• Aliredha Walji, CEO, ShariaPortfolio
The Ethical Way to Invest
ShariaPortfolio is a boutique asset management firm specializing in socially responsible and halal investing.
- Comprehensive wealth management solutions that align with the Muslim faith
- Clients achieve their life goals in accordance with their personal values.
- Among the first wealth managers to deliver Islamic financial solutions in the USA
- Uphold halal ethical standards in all our investment choices.
- Take a long-term perspective and a highly disciplined approach to wealth management
- Provide a full range of investment solutions for clients across the globe.
Webinar: Year in Review and Looking Ahead!
How time flies… 2020 is almost done.
ShariaPortfolio was hard at work all year and we’ve got some great news and updates to share with you. Join our team for a review of 2020, outlook for 2021, and a discussion on how we’re making a difference in the Sharia-Compliant and ethical investing space.
Webinar: Planned Charitable Giving
We all give to charities as part of our faith and humanity. What if our giving was planned and organized that it has lasting impact for you, your community and future generations?
Moderator: Aliredha Walji, ShariaPortfolio
Yaser Ali, Attorney-at-Law
Arman Chowdhury, Arman CPA
Walid Hamadeh, IRUSA
Blessings of a Halal Lifestyle with Imam Dr. Omar Suleiman
A halal lifestyle brings a lot of rewards and blessings, some we may see and experience, many we may not be aware of. So what are some of these blessings and how do we increase them?
AS FEATURED IN
Islamic Finance News: No-interest credit unions
Aliredha Walji, Vice President, USA, writes in an article that was featured in Islamic Finance News about one of the areas that has seen some development in the US — albeit minor — the area of credit unions.
Islamic Finance News: The Alternative to Conventional Insurance
Aliredha Walji, Vice President, USA, contributed an article to Islamic Finance news discussing the alternative to conventional insurance.
Islamic Finance News: Status of Halal Financing options in the US
Aliredha Walji, Vice President, USA, writes about the Status of Islamic Financing and all the options available in the US in an article that was featured in Islamic Finance News.